The Wyoming SBDC Network has a brand new webinar series as part of our CARES Act Recovery Program.
Presenter Steve LeFever of Profit Mastery has taught many successful workshops for the Wyoming SBDC Network in the past. He is back with us and is sharing a version of his Profit Mastery class with a COVID-19 recovery spin on it.
The following is information on each of the webinars:
Profit Mastery, COVID-19 Response Webinar Series for the Wyoming SBDC Network CARES Act Recovery Program
Mastering and Managing the Four Key Financial Performance Drivers for Business
October 13 12pm-1:15pm
Once again, a powerful financial downturn has highlighted the absolute necessity of improved financial acumen as a critical requirement for businesses. In this powerful, application-driven overview, Steve LeFever ─ Profit Mastery Founder and CEO ─ will take you on an intriguing journey through a set of company financials to measure and manage both profitability and cash flow.
• It’s Just Numbers…the “Myth”
• Four Critical Financial Drivers that Must Be Managed
• The “Scorecard and the Roadmap”
• The Impact of “Small Changes”
• Has There Been Enough Pain that Owners Will Finally Start Paying Attention?
• If You Don’t Know Your Numbers, You Don’t Know Your Business!
It’s a New World in Terms of Identifying and Managing Post-Pandemic Cost Structures in Your Business ─ Strategic Insights on How to Do It…and How to Use It
October 20 12pm-1:15pm
One of the most consistent messages I’ve received from the 20,000 CPAs who have attended my Profit Mastery programs over the last 25 years is this: business owners don’t pay enough attention to their cost structure…you’ve got to “KNOW YOUR COSTS!”
The COVID-19 disruption will ultimately have a huge impact on the way business is done, and with it will usher in cost structures that will be dramatically different than just a few months ago. Business owners who ignore these fundamental changes do so at their own peril. In this insightful journey “inside the P&L,” we will define the issue, outline the solution, and demonstrate how to use these insights in every operating decision you make.
• Break-Even Analysis: Your Most Powerful Management Tool
• Understand How Cost Patterns Impact Profits
• The Impact of Changing Cost Structures ─ and Developing Relevant Pricing Strategies
• Your Magic Number ─ What it is, How to Calculate it, and How to Use it in Every Operating Decision You Make
Working Capital Challenges in the Post-COVID-19 Growth Economy
October 27 12pm-1:15pm
The COVID-19 disruption has placed tremendous stresses on almost every business, and cash flow issues have been “top-of-mind” for everyone. In the recovery phase, we expect that revenue growth will place significantly greater working capital requirements on many businesses ─ causing growth-related cash flow issues for many. This will be especially relevant for businesses that have been forced to support operating losses by depleting their working capital.
• Define the “Working Capital Cycle”
• Utilize a case-study to illustrate the risk
• Identify key metrics to manage the situation
• Demonstrate the critical role of the Balance Sheet ─ and how the P&L and Balance Sheet work together