FREMONT COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT #1
An Equal Opportunity Employer
January 24, 2023
POSITION: Head LMS Boys Soccer Coach
LOCATION: Lander Middle School
START DATE: March 2023
APPLY BY: Open Until Filled
● Establishes a winning philosophy that promotes winning, positive life skills, and sportsmanship;
● Teaches soccer fundamentals;
● Makes decisions based on best interest of the athletes and program;
● Maintains a positive relationship with athletes, parents, and other staff;
● Supervises student athletes during travel and home games;
● Maintains equipment inventory;
● Models good sportsmanship;
● Teaches and upholds school and athletic department rules & regulations.
● PTSB coaching certification/permit as a head soccer coach;
● Soccer coaching experience;
● Ability to establish a positive relationship with athletes, parents, and other staff;
● Ability to supervise assistants and direct the program; and
● Ability to attend all practices and games.
Certification: In order to qualify for a coaching position, a person must hold a coaching permit or a teaching certificate with an endorsement as a head coach issued by the Wyoming Professional Teaching Standards Board. Questions about certificates or permits should be addressed to the Professional Teaching Standards Board http://ptsb.state.wy.us, 1920 Thomes, Suite 400, Cheyenne, WY 82002, or call 1-800-675-6893 (for calls from within Wyoming) or 1-307-777-6261.
TO APPLY: Visit our website at www.landerschools.org, click on the ‘Departments’ tab, go to ‘Human Resources’ and then go to ‘Applications’. Follow the instructions for completing the online application.
Fremont County School District #1 does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its educational programs or activities. FCSD#1 operates in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendment Act of 1972, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. Inquiries concerning Title VI, Title IX, ADA, and Section 504 may be referred to the Curriculum Director (who is also the Coordinator for the Office for Civil Rights), Fremont County School District 1, 863 Sweetwater, Lander, WY 82520 or telephone (307)-332-4711; the Wyoming Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights Coordinator, 122 W. 25th Street, Suite E200, Cheyenne, WY 82002-2060, or telephone (307)-777-7222; or Office for Civil Rights, Denver Office: U.S. Department of Education; Cesar E. Chavez Memorial Building,1244 Speer Boulevard, Suite 310, Denver, CO 80204-3482; Telephone: 303-844-5695;TDD: 800-877-8339; email: OCR.Denver@ed.gov. This information will be provided in an alternative format upon request.