Child Development Services of Fremont County is seeking applications for the 2021-2022 school year in:
Full-Time Educational/ Transportation Assistant– Lander
JOB TITLE: One on One Assistant
Non-exempt, At-Will position
CREDENTIALS: High School education required
QUALIFICATIONS: Successful experience working with preschool children with developmental delays. CDA certification is preferred. Must be at least 23 years old. Have and keep a current driver’s license and willingness to travel.
REPORTS TO: Identified supervisor(s) and under the general supervision of the Executive Director.
In Classroom Expectations:
- Support and follow teacher direction and expectations of the classroom
- Help guide the child through their daily schedule
- Provide sensory breaks for 1:1 under the guidance of a therapist and One on One trainer and lead One on One
- Document in notebooks that travel back and forth between families and CDS on how the child is doing
- Assist with bussing, driving vans, and assisting children on bus routes
- Assist with cleaning bus and van, report needed maintenance
- Consistently check car seats for proper installation and cleanliness
- Complete required transportation records on individual vehicles
- Keep PASS and Safe Driving requirement current
- Successfully pass DOT physical as required
- Maintains confidentiality with all aspects of our program, including client files
- Provide toileting, feeding, and other specialized physical activities
- Assist with classroom activities as required
- Substitute for other staff when requested
- Maintain classroom cleanliness daily, when assigned
- Maintain necessary STARS hours for the Department of Family Services (DFS) requirements
- Adhere to the established policies, procedures, and regulations of the facility.
- Be an advocate for children and families
- Provide other related assistance by the supervisor and Executive Director
Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
All positions are paid over 12 months and CDS has a great benefits package for full-time employees that include: Health, Vision, Dental, AFLAC, Life insurance, Teladoc, FSA (medical and Dependent care), Wyoming Retirement, and sick/personal.
More information on each opening is listed on our website www.cdsfc.org.
Please send resume to P.O. Box 593, Lander, WY 82520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please or call 332-5508/856-4337 or visit our website www.cdsfc.org for an application.
Closing date: until position is filled
C.D.S. is an E.O.E.