Maven is a Direct-to-Consumer premium sports optics company based in Lander WY.
We sell binoculars, spotting scopes, rifle scopes, and rangefinders.
Maven has recently completed a new 26,000 Sq/Ft facility and we are looking to add a
Facilities Care team member to help us keep the building in top condition.
Position will require working off-hours and some weekends. 4-5 hours per day 4 days a
week (flexible on AM or PM shifts), 6-8 either Sat or Sun
Facilities Care (P/T)
● Performs general, routine custodial duties, to include dusting, mopping,
vacuuming, cleaning restrooms, and restocking paper and soap supplies.
● Performs routine maintenance to custodial equipment and supplies.
● Performs scheduled deep cleaning of office spaces, baseboards, dusting of ducts
and other high spaces, etc...
● Empties trash receptacles, disposes trash into compactors and/or dumpsters,
and bags trash for proper disposal.
● May assist or perform snow removal activities and minor maintenance, such as
replacing light bulbs, adjusting furniture, or other similar activities.
● Work with Facilities Lead to maintain all aspects of the building in top condition.
● Other job-related duties as assigned.
Detail-oriented and thorough
Experience in commercial cleaning, which may include the use of power floor
scrubbers, industrial vacuum cleaners and shampooers, and cleaning chemicals
Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, climb, reach, and lift up to 50 pounds at a time
Punctuality, attention to detail, and a high level of integrity are essential
If you think you might fit in to our exciting team environment, please email a resume
This is an hourly part-time (24-32 hours a week) with 10 paid holidays and earned Paid
Time Off. Pay is $15/hr