Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management
Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
• Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong research methodologies.
• Strong analytical acumen, ability to define, measure, analyze, implement and control (DMAIC) recruitment strategies and processes.
• Financial acumen in understanding budgets.
• Approximate percent of time required to travel: 50
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) is preferred
Minimum Work Experience
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience recruiting clinical professionals OR significant, broad experience in a clinical profession sufficient to provide the knowledge and background to evaluate the candidate’s qualifications and make effective hiring recommendations to leadership.
- Experience resulting in proficiency in using an Applicant Tracking System.
- Experience in a metrics-driven environment and working in a corporate and agency-style recruitment model.
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.