TITLE: Center Receptionist
Non-Exempt, At-Will Position
The Center Receptionist shall have, at minimum, a diploma from an accredited high school or General Education Degree (GED) and possess demonstrated ability to perform the duties of the position. Successful experience in an office environment and knowledge of special education is preferred. Must be at least 23 years old. Have and keep a current driver’s license.
Identified supervisor(s) and under the general supervision of the Executive Director.
- Be the first point of contact with families when they arrive and first to answer phones.
- Maintain confidentiality with all aspects of our program, including clients, client files, and personnel issues.
- Provide secretarial assistance to the Special Education Coordinator, Business Manager, Executive Director, and staff.
- Serve as receptionist for the Executive Director and staff, the first person to answer phones, greet the public, take messages and disseminate to appropriate for staff, date, time, etc., (avoid interruption of class or therapy time).
- Assist in monitoring all office supplies and equipment, fill out requisitions, and obtain approval for ordering supplies.
- Assist with ordering and checking in supplies and materials.
- Assist in maintaining and updating the program’s file system.
- Filing of all client data
- Call families and remind of meetings, screenings, and evaluation appointments.
- Help prepare and perform an annual inventory of all equipment owned by the organization.
- Arrange coverage for staff out sick by calling substitutes.
- Assist with tracking physician orders and Medicaid Plan of Treatment as set up with the Case Manager.
- Assist transportation staff with transportation schedules and notes.
- Assist with maintaining the master schedule and updating changes as asked.
- Copy and maintain an adequate supply of forms to include but not limited to:
- Personnel forms (mileage, professional leave, requisitions, etc.)
More information on this opening is listed on our website www.cdsfc.org.
Please send resume to P.O. Box 593, Lander, WY 82520, or email email@example.com Please or call 332-5508/856-4337 or visit our website www.cdsfc.org for an application.
Closing date: until the position filled
C.D.S. is an E.O.E.