JOB TITLES: Sales Associates
REPORTS TO: Joan Chase, Sales Floor Manager
Wild Iris Mountain Sports strives to staff our store with highly knowledgeable sales
associates, many of whom are outdoor specialists who regularly use the equipment we
sell and can offer our customers personal insight and informed guidance.
We are looking for knowledgeable customer-focused sales associates who want to join
our team and share their passion for the outdoors.
REQUIRED BY THE POSITION:
● A genuine love and knowledge of outdoors, our local mountains, and
● Sales skills (preferred)
● The ability to work within a team and take direction
● Work within company policy, programs and standards
● Work efficiently, be motivated, and have attention to detail
● Knowledge of computers and MS Office Applications (Point of Sale experience a
● Ability to maintain positive relationships with coworkers, and the public
● Strong verbal communication skills, comfortable speaking to strangers
● Must be available evenings and weekends
● 85% Customer Service (Enhance customer experience)
● 15% Operations Support (Event, Merchandising, and Inventory)
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to
POSITION(S) OPEN: Until filled
STARTING DATE: ASAP
STARTING WAGE: Depends on experience as well as familiarity with Wild Iris Mountain
Sports and our community/local area.