*Reports to:* NOLS Rocky Mountain Rations Manager and/ or Assistant Manager
*Job Objective:* To assist the NOLS rations manager/NOLS assistant rations
manager with all facets of NOLS Rocky Mountain rations (field food)
- Motivated and detail oriented
- Work flexible hours and some weekends
- People oriented with a good sense of humor
- Comfortable engaging with the public, instructors and students.
- Able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
*Leadership or Supervisory Duties:* Responsible for helping to supervise
staff in their food preparations. Supervise students and the public while
they are in the food room.
*Funds and/or Property:* Responsible and accountable for transactions
placed through cash register.
- Execute bulk food organization and packaging for courses
- Work with students and instructors in bagging their own food
- Help to stock food and maintain cleanliness
- Special projects
*Criminal Background Check:* A criminal background check is required from
all NOLS employees.
*E-verify:* NOLS participates In E-verify
*Work Location:* NOLS Rocky Mountain, Lander, WY
*Send Cover Letter and Resume to:* Claudia Pearson, NOLS Rocky Mountain Rations Manager
*Contact* Claudia with questions.
*Closing Date For Applications:* Open until filled.
*Starting Date:* June 2018.
*Thank you for your interest in NOLS. Please consider providing some optional, anonymous information by visiting *this link*