Job Title: NOLS Rocky Mountain Kitchen Assistant - Summer
Reports to: NOLS Rocky Mountain Kitchen Manager and/ or Assistant Manager
Job Objective: Maintain clean and sanitary workplace. Assist with food preparation and meal clean up.
- Able to follow directions
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs.
- Hard working
Leadership or Supervisory Duties: N/A
Funds and/or Property: N/A
- Food preparation and service.
- Maintenance and sanitation of the kitchen and dining room.
- Transport food to NOLS Rocky Mountain.
- Special projects, as assigned, including NOLS field instruction, if qualified.
Criminal Background Check: A criminal background check is required of all NOLS employees.
E-verify: NOLS participates In E-verify
Work Location: NOLS Rocky Mountain, Lander, WY
Send Cover Letter and Resume to: Kelly Headley, NOLS Rocky Mountain Kitchen Manager
Contact Kelly with questions.
Closing Date For Applications: April 15, 2019
Starting Date: May 2019