An Equal Opportunity Employer
April 9, 2018
LOCATION: Lander Valley High School
SALARY: $13.75/hr. Minimum (Classified salary schedule-Column C), 40 hours/week; full benefits Hourly rate based on 2017-18 salary schedule.
START DATE: August, 2018
APPLY BY: April 23, 2018
DESCRIPTION: This is a dynamic and multifaceted position that reflects the ongoing change from library to library learning commons at LVHS.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Developing strong individual relationships with students.
• Coaching students one-on-one and in small groups in a variety of creative enterprises, including video, photography, 2d and 3d design, music creation, coding, presentation, and more.
• Helping monitor and oversee the one-to-one Chromebook initiative at the school, including the student tech help desk.
• Traditional library tasks, such as managing book and other collections, creating engaging and varied book displays, assisting students with research, and supervising the library space.
• At least 48 semester credits at an institution of higher education; or have an associate’s degree; or pass the District’s basic skills test; associate’s degree preferred.
• Ability to work well with students, teachers, and other staff.
• Good organizational skills.
• Ability to follow directions.
• Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
• Excellent technology skills--candidate does not need to know all the software utilized by the library, but must be able to quickly and efficiently learn new applications and troubleshoot a range of tech issues.
TO APPLY: Visit our website at: www.landerschools.org, click on the ‘About Fremont #1’ tab and follow the instructions for completing the online application. Phone: 307-332-4711 E-mail: email@example.com
Fremont County School District #1 does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its educational programs or activities. FCSD#1 operates in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendment Act of 1972, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. Inquiries concerning Title VI, Title IX, ADA, and Section 504 may be referred to the Director of Curriculum & Student Assessment (who is also the Coordinator for the Office for Civil Rights), Fremont County School District 1, 863 Sweetwater Street, Lander, WY 82520 or telephone (307)-332-4711; the Wyoming Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights Coordinator, 2nd Floor, Hathaway Building, Cheyenne, WY 82202-0050, or telephone (307)-777-6218; or Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Region VIII, 1244 Speer Boulevard, Suite 310, Denver, CO 80204-3582; Telephone: 303-844-5695; FAX: 303-844-4303; TDD: 877-521-2172; Email: OCR.Denver@ed.gov. The District hires only U.S. citizens and lawfully authorized alien workers.