Applications are now being accepted for People Development Coordinator. If you love to develop relationships, this is the place for you. Become a part of a family of caring individuals who believe in our mission of “Dignity in Life” and our vision and values that separate us from our competitors. As our People Development Coordinator you will enjoy a variety of duties including recruitment, orientation, benefits administration, people development, culture and team development, team member relations, guest relations, and administrative tasks.
If you have the passion to work with others in a cheerful, customer service oriented manner and possess the following skills/strengths, this might be the place for you.
- The ability to relate well to people including residents, team members and the general public
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Accurate, attention to detail
- “Yes I can” attitude
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills (word, excel, outlook)
- The ability to travel periodically
Westward Heights offers excellent benefits, a great work environment and the ability to learn and to grow! If interested, please apply online at:
or in person at
150 Caring Way
Lander, WY 82520 (307) 332-5560
Equal Opportunity Employer