Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for Justus Jacobs and his team at State Farm may be the career for you! We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
Front Office Team Member responsibilities include some of the following:
- Greet and welcome customers as they come into the office.
- Assist with basic service tasks and questions related to insurance products, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, claims, and billing.
- Answer phones and assist customers and/or connect them with other team members within the office.
- Follow up with customers as needed via phone, email, and/or mail.
- Assist in scheduling appointments for the agent and other team members.
- Prepare materials for customer appointments and other presentations as needed.
- Handling of basic office tasks including but not limited to filing, data entry, and generating reports.
- Manage and maintain supply inventory by regularly checking supply levels, anticipating future needs, and placing supply orders.
- Assist team members with other projects and duties as assigned.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
• Competitive Hourly Compensation
• Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
• Valuable experience
• Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
• Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
• Detail oriented
• Proactive in problem solving
• Dedicated to customer service
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to effectively relate to a customer
To apply please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver to the office at 990 Main St., Lander.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.