Qualifications: In order to work under the supervision of a licensed speech/language pathologist or audiologist, the speech/language pathology assistant shall possess the following qualifications:
· Be at least 18 years of age;
· Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent’
· Good moral character’
· Communication skills adequate for the tasks assigned;
· Ability to relate to the clinical population being served’ and
· Additional qualification may be established according to the needs of the program and the population served.
Performance Responsibilities: Maintains confidentiality with all aspects of our program
- Provide prescribed speech therapy sessions, under the supervision of a speech language pathologist to children birth through age five that demonstrate a developmental delay, injury or disabling condition.
- Provide accurate documentation of therapy sessions/results
- Will adopt/adapt a data collection system for the highest priority objectives for each child.
- Maintain therapy schedule with individual students/groups of students
· Adhere to established policies, procedure and regulations of the facility.
· Be an advocate for children and families.
More information on each opening is listed on our website www.cdsfc.org.
Please send resume to P.O. Box 593, Lander, WY 82520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please or call 332-5508/856-4337 or visit our website www.cdsfc.org for an application. Closing date: until position filled C.D.S. is an E.O.E.