Location: Lander, WY
Duties of the Marketing Director:
• Development and implementation of brand strategy.
• Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products.
• Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
• Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
• Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
• Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
Requirements of the role:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or related field.
• Creative mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
• Knowledge of social media sites such as: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
• Experience with Adobe programs such as: Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign
Competitively salaried position based on experience. Full benefits.
To apply please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org