Branch Office Administrator:
Edward Jones is a privately owned Fortune 500 Company known for building quality, one-to-one relationships with our clients through more than 14,000 Financial Advisors (FA) across the United States and Canada. Our goal is to build our branch office network to 20,000 FAs and we are searching for talented individuals to help us achieve that vision.
This position is ideal for a well-organized person who enjoys multi-tasking and working with both technology and people. Daily office administration duties include assisting the FA in creating and meeting business plans, overseeing appointment setting and schedules, and processing deposits and transactions.
- Exceptional client service abilities
- Critical thinking capabilities
- Strong initiative, with the ability to stay focused and proactive while working independently
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A focus on detail and accuracy
- The aptitude to learn and understand the financial services industry.