-Equipment Buyer (approx 20 hours/week buying 10-20 hours/week sales floor)
-Apparel Buyer (approx 20 hours/week buying 10-20 hours/week sales floor)
-Apparel and Equipment Buyers Assistant with opportunity to advance.
*Candidates will have a high attention to detail, be organized, have a genuine love & knowledge of the outdoors, Lander
community, be team oriented, and be willing to learn.
*Possible to pair with open Assistant Floor Manager Position
Responsibilities include a variety of duties:
● Creating buying plans
● Inventory Management
● Data entry
● Event Prep
● Seasonal product shifts
● Preseason and ASAP ordering
● Communication & Relationship building with vendor
● Category team product training
● Prepare product information for POP
● Manage backstock
● Identify slow moving product and develop action plans to
achieve sell through
● Excellent computer skills are necessary.
● Proficiency with Excel, Word, Outlook and cloud storage.
● Point of Sale experience a plus
● Data management and reporting skills.
● Expert familiarity with equipment or apparel you may be buying
● Attention to detail
● Verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, and reprioritize throughout your day as needed, ability to work on short and long
● Flexibility with regards to scheduling and daily work assignments
● Self direction and a high degree of motivation
-Pay dependent on experience. Benefits include simple retirement plan, PTO, discounted product, along with a work
environment surrounded by amazing community and great gear.
-Experience is helpful but willing to train the right candidate(s).
-Availability some weekends and evenings a plus. Some travel required.
-Positions open until filled.
To apply for any of these positions, please submit your resume, pay requirements and cover letter to