Qualifications: Successful experience as a preschool teacher or daycare provider with developmentally delayed children. Will work with Early Childhood Special Education Teacher and Special Education Coordinator on a regular basis.
Performance Responsibilities: Maintains confidentiality with all aspects of our program, including client files. Will complete screenings, evaluations and IEP within the time frame on Multi-Disciplinary Team Plan.
Will assist with:
· Maintain and ensure each child’s monthly therapy notes are complete.
· Attend IFSP/IEP meetings when assigned.
· Assist with Coordinating services with other agencies involved in child’s program such as PHN, Department of Family Services, etc.
· Assist with written documentation of MDT/IEP meetings
Will teach children with developmental delays in an integrated class, concentrating on implementing the individualized program for each child.
Will supervise educational assistant:
- Will plan with the assistants activities to teach specific techniques
- Will provide assistants with written plan for activities.
Comply with state and federal regulations as prescribed by Federal and State of Wyoming laws and rules and regulations.
Adhere to the established policies, procedures and regulations of the facility.
Be an advocate for children and families.
More information on each opening is listed on our website www.cdsfc.org.
Please send resume to P.O. Box 593, Lander, WY 82520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please or call 332-5508/856-4337 or visit our website www.cdsfc.org for an application. Closing date: until position filled C.D.S. is an E.O.E.