Jobs

Local Artists

ALCHEMY an artists' cooperative
Job Description
ALCHEMY: an artists' cooperative is accepting applications from local artists working in all media to join our cooperative.

Members of the artist cooperative pay an initial one-time buy-in fee, a monthly fee and work 12+ hours each month in the store. Members are paid 95% of sales of their work with the remaining 5% going to the store operating fund. For details and to fill out an application, visit www.alchemyartistscoop.com or stop by 320 Main Street, Lander during our normal hours of Tues-Sat, 12-6.
Contact Information