Are you an organized individual capable of self-managing your time? Does it excite you to provide a high level of service in a team environment? Would others describe you as someone with strong communication skills both verbal and written with an ability to build strong relationships? If so, continue reading about how you can play an important role in helping clients and the success of your branch team.
Our Branch Office Administrators (BOA) play an important role in serving our clients and successfully operating our branch offices in partnership with Financial Advisors. BOAs work independently to organize and manage a wide range of administrative and client support activities. Successful BOAs possess strong written and verbal communication skills, build strong relationships with their clients and are motivated by the opportunity to make a difference in our clients' lives.
The BOA plays a critical administrative role in the branch and supports our commitment to an ideal client experience. The BOA and the financial advisor work together as a team to create new clients, serve existing clients, and run an efficient branch office. A BOA's responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following.
- Prepare reports and materials for client appointments
- Update prospective client and client data records
- Proactively contact clients to set or confirm appointments and offer appropriate services
- Contact existing clients to invite them to a face to face meeting with the financial advisor to review their financial goals
- Plan and prepare marketing materials and events with the financial advisor
- Organize and maintain the financial advisor's schedule
- Learn and implement new tools and systems that manage client contacts and increase branch efficiency.
Highly qualified candidates will have experience demonstrating the following skills and abilities:
- Exceptional client service focus
- Efficient organization, planning and time management skills
- Self-directed initiative
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to learn new tools and systems
- Flexibility to adjust to evolving client and branch needs
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we've located our 12,000+ branch offices in the neighborhoods where our nearly 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with them. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience.
Awards and Accolades
Our commitment to providing a workplace that both challenges us and rewards our associates has contributed to our inclusion in FORTUNE magazine’s list of the “100 Best Companies to Work For 2015” in America. The firm ranked No. 6 overall in its 16th appearance on the prestigious list.
Full-time/Part-time: Full-Time Position Type: Branch Support
Please click the following link(s) to view job(s).
View details 20532BR - Branch Office Administrator - 08252 - Lander, WY
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.