To Our Loyal Customers,
We understand that what needs to be done to level the curve of the COVID-19 outbreak will take extraordinary measures by the people in our communities.
In support of this effort, we have made the following commitments:
1) Our lobbies in our Lander, Riverton, and Fort Washakie locations will be closed to the public effective March 18th, until further notice. Banking services will be available via our drive through facilities, and in-person by appointment. Please contact your local Branch to schedule an appointment if necessary.
2) Our Thermopolis and Cheyenne lobbies will remain open until further notice. We will continue our enhanced cleaning practices until we are certain they are no longer necessary. In the event we need to close our lobbies, we will notify the public and continue to provide services through our drive thru and by in person appointments.
3) Strict social distancing within our branches will be practiced, allowing for continued in person bank transactions whenever possible.
4) We are committed to paying the full salaries of all bank staff through May 31st regardless of the time off needed for personal or family accommodations that may be required. No sick time will be charged to our staff during this period. We appreciate their commitment to providing the essential financial functions in today’s world.
5) Upon request, we will extend the next two monthly payments for any commercial or consumer loan without fees to our customer. These payments do not need to become a source of stress at this time. We appreciate everyone’s efforts and sacrifices during this unprecedented time.
Central Bank & Trust